ROBERT-HUTCHINSON Archives

Commission email for Robert Hutchinson

ROBERT-HUTCHINSON@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
OQuinn Family <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Commission email for Robert Hutchinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2020 17:25:54 -0500

I have lived  on Orange Lake over 30 years. Less that 30 feet from the open waters edge. On Sampson's point where 11 homes are located. The only homes directly on the waters edge on the open lake  Since the original ordnance the majority of the  boaters swing wide towards the middle of the lake and slow. In talking with some of the neighbors that don't believe the airboat noise isn't getting worst. Although you get a bad apple occasionally. I have heard there are people make part of thier living frogging at night. I do not own an airboat or know much about them . Do know had a neighbor that passed a few years ago that had  extra mufflers on his airboat and was very quiet. I'm a retired State Employee and would be the first to report any nusiances that would affect me or my neighbors. Thanks for your time.

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone