MARIHELEN-WHEELER Archives

Commission email for Marihelen-Wheeler

MARIHELEN-WHEELER@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
Theresa Beachy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Commission email for Marihelen-Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2024 10:29:46 -0400
Good morning –

I want to personally invite you to come out and tour the most unique art
exhibit Gainesville has ever seen! Experience over eighty works from the
homes of allies, artists, and survivors who shared works that say Hope and
inspire them.  Gallery hours are daily Mon-Fri, and the closing night event
is on Sunday May 5th.  Private tours after hours are also available – just
contact me to set one up.  You can also become part of this permanent art
display by purchasing a leaf on our Tree of Hope Mural, unveiled on closing
night.  Be sure to mark your calendars for Thursday April 25th for Amazing
Give as a way to see the show, grab lunch and help us reach our fundraising
goals!

This is our most ambitious celebration yet commemorating our Legacy of Hope
in the region.  Join us as we show how Hope Happens Here.

Theresa

[image: TheresaSignature-96dpi (002)]