KEN-CORNELL Archives

Commission email for Ken Cornell

KEN-CORNELL@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
"Alzghoul,Bashar" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Commission email for Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2024 20:37:35 +0000
Dear Commissioners

I hope this email finds you well. As a physician, an Alachua county resident for the past six years, I am excited to extend an invitation to you for an upcoming event that promises to be both informative and inspiring.

This event event aims to shed light on the critical healthcare situation in Gaza by providing firsthand accounts from frontline healthcare workers who have recently returned from their mission there.

Here are the event details: