ANNA-PRIZZIA Archives

Commission email for ANNA PRIZZIA

ANNA-PRIZZIA@LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

From:
Amie Sillah <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Commission email for ANNA PRIZZIA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2024 14:15:27 -0700
Hello Alachua Team,

I'm reaching out to check in with you on the status of your Action Plan
slides for tomorrow's presentation. Please share your slides as soon as
possible today. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out and
let us know!

Warm Regards,
Amie Sillah, she/her
Consultant, Solutions | Results for America