We are looking into this issue.

Anna Prizzia
County Commissioner
County Commissioner's Office
12 SE 1st Street, 2nd Floor • Gainesville • FL • 32601
352-264-6900 (office) • 352-681-2718 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public records. Your e-mail
communications,
including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.

> On Jun 25, 2024, at 12:26 PM, tamararobbinsjm Robbins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> CAUTION: This email originated from outside your organization. Exercise caution when opening attachments or clicking links, especially from unknown senders.
>

> Today during public comments I again addressed this issue. Once again ignored.
>
> Not wanting to know the truth does not change the facts.
>
> Tamara Robbins
>

> Commissioners,
>
> I have been informed by County Attorney Torres she provides legal council to her clients only, not the public. Since you are her clients and you work for the public, I ask you the question I presented to her for an answer:
> Does County Code 38.03, (included in the email), apply to the TDT funding of $30 million in bond pledge funding for the construction of the Alachua County Sports and Events Center?
>
> Tamara Robbins
>

> Alachua County Code Sec. 38.03. - Pledge of Tourist Development Tax revenues.  “All or any portion of the revenues raised by the tax hereby levied may be pledged by the Board of County Commissioners to secure and liquidate revenue bonds issued by the County for the acquisition, construction, extension, enlargement, remodeling, repair, improvement, maintenance, operation, or promotion of one or more publicly owned and operated convention centers, sports arenas, sports stadiums, coliseums, or auditoriums within the boundaries of Alachua County".
>
> Sent from my iPad

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=KEN-CORNELL