Tamara-

We do not ignore public records. The first step after getting a request is to explore with all our departments and/or contractors what records exist, and to clarify with the requestor, if needed, what is wanted. Sometimes more information is important so that we get the person exactly what they are looking for. Once this is determined, If there are records to provide, you will receive a quote (above 1/2 hour of time) and have to respond and pay. The records will then be gathered, redacted, and uploaded.

We have a lot of requests to process and often many departments have to coordinate to be sure we are fully responsive, and thus it can take some time.

Our attorney represents the BOCC and cannot provide legal information and responses to members of the public.

Sincerely,
Anna

Anna Prizzia
County Commissioner
Board of County Commissioners
12 SE 1st Street, 2nd Floor • Gainesville • FL • 32601
352-264-6900 (office) • 352-681-2718 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public records. Your e-mail
communications,
including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.

> On Jun 19, 2024, at 9:09 AM, tamararobbinsjm Robbins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> CAUTION: This email originated from outside your organization. Exercise caution when opening attachments or clicking links, especially from unknown senders.
>

> I am requesting an update to the following public record requests:
>
> 1. #2024-579, submitted June 10, 2024
>
> 2. #2024-595, submitted June 13, 2024
>
> 3. #2024-602, submitted June 13, 2024
>
> Question sent to Attorney Torres regarding BOCC code 38.03;  pledging of TDT funds.  Sent June 12, 2024. This question has been ignored.
>
> Tamara Robbins
>
> Sent from my iPad

Access the MARY-ALFORD Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MARY-ALFORD List