Error during command authentication.

Ramon
Could you please get with the City on this? Thanks
Ken

Ken Cornell
County Commissioner
Board of County Commissioners
12 SE 1st ST • Gainesville • FL • 32601
352-264-6900 (office) • 352-281-4000 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public records. Your e-mail
communications,
including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.

> On May 3, 2024, at 2:31 PM, Ira Jane Echavez <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> CAUTION: This email originated from outside your organization. Exercise caution when opening attachments or clicking links, especially from unknown senders.
>

> Good afternoon,
>
> I have expressed my concerns with the apartment complex that I currently live in, Gardenview Villas, regarding our city lights not working. I have filed a report regarding the city lights on the City of Gainesville website. However, I would like to include you on my situation as a woman of color. I do not feel safe and I was dismissed when I told the property manager my concerns regarding my safety. She told me to “just call the cops next time.”
>
> The entrance to the property is not well lit. It’s super dark at night and I was not able to see a man on a bicycle when I turned into the neighborhood. He followed me into the complex and watched where I parked. I would like to reiterate that this is a concern regarding my safety and the safety of other residents.
>
> Regards,
> Ira Echavez

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=KEN-CORNELL