Just a quick reminder, The sponsorship party for the Newberry Watermelon Festival is this Thursday night, April 25, Rustic Oaks Ranch at 7 PM. Hope to see some of you folks at this event. Our committee is so appreciative of your support and would like to thank you publicly!

            Kathryn Lee Thomas

         Stay humble, work hard
                     ~be kind~

Please note: Due to Florida's broad public records law, most written communications regarding ACPS business are public records. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure. Also, information contained in this message may be part of an educational record and protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify me.

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=KEN-CORNELL