From: Volcy, Naomi M. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2024 7:30 AM
To: Mary Alford <[log in to unmask]>; Anna Prizzia <[log in to unmask]>; Charles S. Chestnut IV <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Student reporter requesting information about the voting district referendum.

Good morning, Comissioner,

My name is Naomi Volcy, and I am a student reporter for WUFT News.

At the general meeting April 2, the Comission motioned to add a referendum to the ballot about the single-member voting districts and at-large voting districts. I'm writing a story about this motion.

I have a few questions about the referendum and how this change will affect the upcoming election. Please let me know If you are available sometime today or tomorrow for a phone call.

Best,

Naomi Volcy

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(KEN-CORNELL,SIGNOFF);