Coming this Thursday!

The Amazing Give is a 12-hour fundraising extravaganza where our team will strive to raise money for our life-saving programs!

It's our biggest fundraising event of the year and we need YOU to help us reach our goal of

$30,000!

Check out the graphic below to see how you can maximize your donation! We're going for the Morning Kick-Off Power Hour Prize, which will earn us a cool $500 for the most donors between 8am and 9am. If you know you won't be able to make your gift during that time yourself but want to make a pledge, just respond to this email!

The first $1,000 in gifts made during the 8am-9am power hour will be matched thanks to Audrey and Jim Garrison!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
Facebook  Instagram  Youtube

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=KEN-CORNELL