54108C49-DBC0-450B-9E20-9D5B217D7495.png
4/22/24

Dear Elected Official/Civic Leader,

On behalf of the Alachua County Christian Pastors Association, we would like to invite you to a prayer breakfast at 7:30am on Thursday, May 2nd at Upper Room Ministries. The purpose of this gathering is to care for local, elected officials like yourself by praying for you and our local community. If you’re able to attend, please RSVP by contacting Rev. Karl Anderson ([log in to unmask] or 352-339-3851). We are happy to accommodate dietary restrictions, so please indicate those restrictions in your response. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Rev. Karl Anderson, President

Rev. Chipper Flaniken, Vice President

image0.jpeg

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=KEN-CORNELL