This video is MESSED up

This is BS, Fellow Patriot!

Watching the Democrats pass out & wave Ukrainian flags in the United States House of Representatives chamber infuriated us.

As we speak, Kat and our team are drafting legislation that will prohibit the display of foreign nations’ flags on the House floor.

If there is one room in our country that should only have the American flag present, it is this room.

We need 25 more Patriots from your area to stand with Kat and the rest of Team Cammack! ADD YOUR NAME. >>

Thank you,

Team Cammack

MAILING ADDRESS
KAT FOR CONGRESS
5200 NW 43RD STREET, SUITE 102-180
GAINESVILLE, FL 32606

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=KEN-CORNELL