From: Charlotte Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: April 25, 2024 at 4:05:36 PM EDT
To: Charlotte Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Sarah Gimont <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: REMINDER: NACo Presidential Appointments Application Due TOMORROW April 26

Dear EELU Members,

Good afternoon! I am writing to remind you of the upcoming application deadline for Presidential Leadership and Committee Appointments for 2024-2025. The presidential appointment application form must be completed by anyone who would like to be considered for a leadership appointment on a steering, standing or ad hoc committee for the 2024–2025 presidential year. As a reminder, presidential appointments are NOT REQUIRED for general committee membership, which is advised by your state association.

If you are interested in serving in a leadership role please apply by tomorrow - Friday, April 26th at 11:59 PM Eastern. The application and additional information can be found here.

If you have already submitted your application, please disregard this email.

Thank you,

Charlotte

Charlotte Mitchell

Legislative Assistant | National Association of Counties (NACo)

Transportation | Environment, Energy and Land Use | Rural Action Caucus

Main: 202-393-6226 | Direct: 202-661-8826

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=KEN-CORNELL