****All Alachua County Commissioners are Blind Copied on this Correspondence *****

Dear Commissioners,

You have likely heard about the Santa Fe Springs Celebration that EPD is co-hosting (with support from Visit Gainesville Alachua County) with the Florida Springs Council this Saturday at Poe Springs County Park from 12-6.

This free event features entertainment for all ages and interests, including:

Below is the band schedule. If you attend the event and would like to speak to our residents, I would be happy to assist with such prior to the first band (starts at 12:30) or between the set breaks (2:00 PM and 4:00 PM). I will keep an eye out and you are welcome to text me at 352-262-9575 upon arrival.

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/3668952566684026/?active_tab=discussion

Thanks for the support!

Stacie

Stacie Greco
Water Resources Program Manager
Environmental Protection Department
14 NE 1st Street • Gainesville • FL • 32601
352-264-6829 (office)
www.AlachuaCountyWater.org

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public records. Your e-mail
communications,
including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(KEN-CORNELL,SIGNOFF);