Zonar-infographic.png

Hello Ken,

It's time to take control of your fleet data. With Zonar's suite of telematic solutions, you can easily track and optimize your mixed fleet, on one management platform. From paperless pre-use inspections to enhancing cycle times and tracking equipment, we've got you covered every step of the way.

Check out our new infographic and discover how Zonar can revolutionize your mixed fleet management.

  • Track assets and equipment in real time. Pinpoint locations, even between sites.
  • Eliminate paperwork with fully customizable electronic vehicle inspections.
  • Consolidate jobsite data into real-time data, across multiple locations. All on one comprehensive management platform.

Learn how Zonar's suite of solutions can help track meaningful metrics in your company. Then contact us if you have any questions.

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=KEN-CORNELL