Follow-Up Resources: Celebrating Fatherhood: Empowering Dads for Positive Impact

Celebrating Fatherhood: Empowering Dads
for Positive Impact

Follow-Up Resources
Dear colleagues,

Thank you to those who participated in the Thursday, April 4th "Celebrating Fatherhood: Empowering Dads for Positive Impact” webinar. We were joined by our guest presenters Dr. Clinton Boyd, Jr., Researcher, Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago and David H. Velazquez, Parent and Family Engagement Fellow at the Pritzker Children’s Initiative.

The presentation highlighted the value and role of fathers in the lives of children, especially during early childhood. For those who were unable to attend, or webinar participants who would like to share with colleagues, we are providing a recording of the webinar and a copy of the presentation slides.

We invite you to join the Prenatal-to-Three XChange to stay abreast of key updates from leaders engaged in the sector, including additional communications resources. Sign up at PN3XChange.org to gain access to a special community and exchange best practices, share resources, and foster connections.

We look forward to having you join us.

Thank you,

Gerry Cobb
Director, Pritzker Children's Initiative

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=KEN-CORNELL