Good morning, MPOAC Governing Board Members and Staff Directors.  It was just brought to my attention that the original meeting notice that we sent out has the Governing Board Meeting starting at 3 today.  The agenda and the meeting packet have the correct time of 2:00.  I sincerely apologize for that mistake.  I hope this does not impact your travel schedule.  We have a lot on the agenda today which is why we extended the time for when the Governing Board joins the meeting.  Again, I apologize for the mistake.

Mark E. Reichert, Executive Director

Metropolitan Planning Organization Advisory Council

Office: 850-414-4062

Work Cell:  850-545-1890

Personal Cell:  850-556-5751

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=KEN-CORNELL