Do you love a great deal, [Re]Builders, because we've got one ...
If you're having trouble viewing this email, you can see it online.
Logo Cropped.png

Do you love a great deal, [Re]Builders? Because we've got one for you today!

Thanks to our incredibly generous friends at EAD, Inc. and Infotech, your will go further than ever! In addition to the $2.84 in social impact your donation dollar always provides, today only EAD and infotech will match your gift to do nearly 5x the good!

So what are you waiting for? Give now! For nearly 20 years, [Re]Build has been repairing plumbing, replacing roofs, and building personal connections with neighbors living with home health and safety hazards. Together, we can meet their needs, and that is just AMAZING.

Make your gift here, share with a friend, and be a source of hope and safety for a neighbor in need.

Amazing Give

Thank you, EAD, Inc. and Infotech--our generous matching sponsors!

Matching Sponsors

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] Click here to unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(KEN-CORNELL,SIGNOFF);