Hi Ken,

I'm reaching out from Breaking Point Solutions, where we help communities make informed decisions about broadband projects with our OptiExpress™ software.

I understand as a County Commissioner, broadband grant applications and planning may present challenges due to a lack of visibility and data management.

Our unique Software as a Service approach could potentially save you time and reduce costs, enabling your community to secure funding more effectively.

Could we schedule a 30-minute meeting to discuss how we could assist in advancing your broadband initiatives?

Best,

Teddy Skiljan
Sales Development Representative
Breaking Point Solutions

(507) 306-8896
breakingpointsolutions.com

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without the written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. Reply "unsubscribe" to stop receiving messages from me.

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=KEN-CORNELL