Hi Ken,

I'm reaching out from Breaking Point Solutions, where we help communities
make informed decisions about broadband projects with our OptiExpress™
software.

I understand as a County Commissioner, broadband grant applications and
planning may present challenges due to a lack of visibility and data
management.

Our unique Software as a Service approach could potentially save you time
and reduce costs, enabling your community to secure funding more
effectively.

Could we schedule a 30-minute meeting to discuss how we could assist in
advancing your broadband initiatives?

Best,

*Teddy Skiljan*
Sales Development Representative
Breaking Point Solutions

(507) 306-8896
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://breakingpointsolutions.com__;!!KOmxaIYkRmNA0A!TKtPZWfOI5AI8MLBySic22MabvyeexnlRK9QqZVZQQBq50JSfgW0PDy1RVCdliXLj4gVogjGSlTTRWUGlwRnHk_B_VtJSCMk2w$

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part
of this message with any third party, without the written consent of the
sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this
message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake
does not occur in the future. Reply "unsubscribe" to stop receiving
messages from me.