Is this not a priority right now? Respectfully, Mark
On Tue, April 16, 2024 3:05 PM, Mark Barbour <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Tj, my aim is not to replace your CFO or CPA but to offer my specialized skills to help maximize your tax savings. I just wrapped up with another client in Florida on their major alteration project and was able to boost their depreciation by $493k, significantly boosting their cash flow.

Could we or your CFO connect for a brief 15-minute call to explore similar benefits for your projects?

Thank you!
Mark P. Barbour
Specialty Tax Advisors, Inc.
USC MBA - Accounting