Thank you. I received this as well.

From: Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2024 9:35 AM
To: Marsha Kiner <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Cease Violence in the HOOD

Ken Cornell
County Commissioner
Board of County Commissioners
12 SE 1st ST • Gainesville • FL • 32601
352-264-6900 (office) • 352-281-4000 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public records. Your e-mail
communications, including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.

Begin forwarded message: