Good afternoon, MPOAC Governing Board Members and Staff Directors.  We are looking forward to seeing you on Thursday.  Just a reminder if you plan to arrive early in Orlando, we have a Freight and Rail Committee meeting beginning at 9:00 followed by a MPOAC Executive Committee meeting at 11:00.  You don’t have to be a member of either Committee to sit in on the sessions.  Also, please join us for a sponsored networking event in the hotel lounge immediately following the Joint Governing Board and Staff Directors’ Advisory Committee meeting.  If you plan to spend the night, we will be heading to Oh Que Bueno! for dinner.  The venue is across the street from the Florida Hotel, but transportation will be available.

Mark E. Reichert, Executive Director

Metropolitan Planning Organization Advisory Council

Office: 850-414-4062

Work Cell:  850-545-1890

Personal Cell:  850-556-5751

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=KEN-CORNELL