Good morning Commissioners,

One of our applicants, Leah Vail Compton, has chosen to withdraw her name from consideration. I am providing you with an updated tally sheet for consideration here and will also provide the Clerk with the corrected sheet at tomorrow’s meeting.

Jaye Athy
CAPP/CHOICES Program Manager
Community Support Services
218 SE 24th St. • Gainesville • FL • 32641
352-264-6707 (office)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public records. Your e-mail
communications,
including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(KEN-CORNELL,SIGNOFF);