Good afternoon Commissioners,

I hope this email finds you well! I’m reaching out to personally invite you to a special event we’re very excited about. Bread of the Mighty Food Bank is hosting the inaugural Grove Street Block Party benefitting Bread of the Mighty Food Bank on April 25th, from 4 PM to 10 PM to coincide with The Amazing Give. We've got food trucks, live music, and a whole lot of community spirit—all to support our goal of raising enough for 500,000 meals for those in need.

It'd be great to see you there, connect with the community, and maybe share a few words if you’re up for it. Your presence would enhance the fun evening we have planned.

Hope to see you there.

Thank you kindly,

signature_1117141485

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(KEN-CORNELL,SIGNOFF);