It's The Final Countdown!!!!⏰🎉
Dear Friends!

It has been an AMAZING Give this year, but it's not over yet!  We can not wait to share the support and the final results with you next week. There are so many people to thank, but we wanted to send out one more quick update to let you know where we are with our AMAZING GIVE campaign.

It is not too late to donate! The official GIVE is over at 8 pm tonight, but our giving page will remain open until 8:49 pm on Sunday, April 28.

Drum roll, please......

DONATE NOW
We have one pledged match left in the final 50 minutes of the Give if you'd like to DOUBLE down your donation!!!
DONATE NOW

#DoSomethingAmazing

DONATE NOW
Don't miss a moment.
Facebook
Website
Instagram
LinkedIn
Copyright © 2024 Peaceful Paths Domestic Abuse Network, Inc., All rights reserved.
You are recieving this email because you have been a supporter of battered women and children in our community.

Our mailing address is:
Peaceful Paths Domestic Abuse Network, Inc.
2100 NW 53rd Ave Ste. A
Gainesville, Florida 32653

Add us to your address book

Access the ANNA-PRIZZIA Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the ANNA-PRIZZIA List