Dear Sprint participants,

We look forward to seeing you all for the sixth and final session of our Counties Advancing Guaranteed Income for Children, Families, and Communities Sprint tomorrow, April 25th at 11 am PT/ 1 pm CT/ 2 pm ET.

As a reminder, please refer to our Sprint Syllabus as a living document for session recordings, key dates, curriculum, and resources. For Session 6, Mobilizing Communities: Building Momentum for Guaranteed Income, teams can refer to the following:

Activities & Resources:
Reminders:
Room A:

Presentation Group A

Order

Start Time (ET)

County

1

2:15 pm

Alameda, CA

2

2:23 pm

El Paso, TX

3

2:31 pm

Alachua, FL

4

2:39 pm

Macon-Bibb, GA

5

2:47 pm

Ozaukee, WI

Room B:

Presentation Group B

Order

Start Time (ET)

County

1

2:15 pm

Douglas, KS

2

2:23 pm

Franklin, OH

3

2:31 pm

San Mateo, CA

4

2:39 pm

Dane, WI

5

2:47 pm

Washtenaw, MI

Room C:

Presentation Group C

Order

Start Time (ET)

County

1

2:15 pm

Adams, CO

2

2:23 pm

Pierce, WA

3

2:31 pm

Santa Clara, CA

4

2:39 pm

Allegheny, PA

5

2:47 pm

Ramsey, MN

We look forward to seeing you all tomorrow! Please reach out if you have any questions.

Best,
RFA Solutions
--

Solutions Team, Results for America
@Results4America | www.results4america.org

Access the ANNA-PRIZZIA Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the ANNA-PRIZZIA List