Thank you so much for your support and letting me know your position. Much appreciated. Have a great day!

Greg

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 23, 2024, at 2:25 PM, Anna Prizzia <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thank you for reaching out.  Thanks to your email, I was able to advocate for the pickleball courts and other upgrades to Jonesville Park, and they will be a part of the work for that park.

Sincerely,
Anna Prizzia

Anna Prizzia
County Commissioner
Board of County Commissioners
12 SE 1st Street, 2nd Floor • Gainesville • FL • 32601
352-264-6900 (office) • 352-681-2718 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public records. Your e-mail
communications,
including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.