Thank you for reaching out.  I was able to advocate for the pickleball courts and other upgrades to Jonesville Park at our meeting today and they will be a part of the work for that park.

Sincerely,
Anna Prizzia

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2024 9:50 AM
To: Anna Prizzia <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Pickleball courts

Please do not pull the addition of the concrete pad and pickleball courts for Jonesville Park. There are not enough courts for the residents in this part of the county. Please find a way to get this project done to allow us to continue to bring more residents into the park and to continue to build healthy lives in our community.

Eddie Gilley
Sent from my iPhone

Anna Prizzia
County Commissioner
Board of County Commissioners
12 SE 1st Street, 2nd Floor • Gainesville • FL • 32601
352-264-6900 (office) • 352-681-2718 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public records. Your e-mail
communications,
including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.

Access the ANNA-PRIZZIA Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the ANNA-PRIZZIA List