Five Things About Women and Reentry

Nearly two million women are released from prison or jail every year. These women experience unique challenges during their reentry, but correctional programming to support successful reintegration has largely focused on men.

As we work to better understand and support women’s reentry, we’ve laid out five things that NIJ-supported research has found about women’s reentry from incarceration.

GET THE BRIEF

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] using GovDelivery Communications Cloud on behalf of Department of Justice · Washington, DC GovDelivery logo

Access the ANNA-PRIZZIA Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the ANNA-PRIZZIA List