Checking in to see if we can move this to Wed?  See below -

Thanks!
Anna

On Apr 18, 2024, at 8:41 AM, Anna Prizzia <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi-

Can we possibly do Wed afternoon, May 1?  I had a conflict come up for the 29th. I’m sorry to be difficult. It is a really busy time of year on all fronts - personal and professional.

I will hold 11-4 on the 1st for what ever works best for you and your team. Please let me know!

Thanks, Anna