The Amazing Give is only THREE days away! 🎉
Hi There!

The countdown to the Amazing Give has begun, with just THREE DAYS left!  We're gearing up for some incredible events, and we want you to be a part of each one.

Scroll down to learn more about the upcoming events and how you can maximize your support on the big day.

*The Amazing Give Donation Period is Open Now Through April 28th*
Donate Here
Just in case you missed it...
Register as a Fundraiser for Peaceful Paths
Available Time Slots
Take a look at all our upcoming events to celebrate The Amazing Give...
Starting with one TODAY!
While you're on campus, stop by our Hope Works Art Exhibit.
Visit Our Amazing Give Webpage for More Details
Don't miss a moment.
Facebook
Website
Instagram
LinkedIn
Copyright © 2024 Peaceful Paths Domestic Abuse Network, Inc., All rights reserved.
You are recieving this email because you have been a supporter of battered women and children in our community.

Our mailing address is:
Peaceful Paths Domestic Abuse Network, Inc.
2100 NW 53rd Ave Ste. A
Gainesville, Florida 32653

Add us to your address book

Access the ANNA-PRIZZIA Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the ANNA-PRIZZIA List