Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Dear Executive and Managerial Florida Employees,

I wanted to remind you about the upcoming Cybersecurity Leadership and Strategy Program 8-hour trainings and 4-hour seminars offered by Florida International University. If you've already registered, we appreciate your commitment. If not, there's still time to secure your spot!

8-hour trainings:
April 25- University of West Florida
May 9- Florida International University
May 17- University of West Florida
May 22- Florida Gulf Coast University

4-hour seminars:
April 15- Florida Gulf Coast University
April 18- University of North Florida (two available sessions: AM & PM)
May 8- Florida Gulf Coast University
May 9- University of North Florida (two available sessions: AM & PM)

These sessions underscore the updated State of Florida legislation requirements, specifically the Local Government Cybersecurity Act. It's a fantastic opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills in cybersecurity while meeting the legislative mandates.

To register for the program, please follow this link https://go.fiu.edu/CyberFloridaRegistration.

These seminars and trainings are a part of the state-funded Cybersecurity Leadership and Strategy Professional Educational Program funded by a grant from CyberFlorida, making them free for all public sector Florida employees.

Our program is designed to be time-efficient, ensuring your schedule is respected while providing you with practical and actionable insights into developing and implementing robust cybersecurity strategies.

Additionally, I want to inform you of the opportunity for onsite training tailored to your organization at no cost. If this option interests you, please feel free to reach out to me directly via email.

For more detailed information, please feel free to contact me directly or visit our website at https://gordoninstitute.fiu.edu/.

Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to your participation in these valuable training sessions.

Melissa Da Gama
Program Coordinator, Cybersecurity

Jack D. Gordon Institute for Public Policy
Florida International University
11200 S.W. 8th Street, Labor Center 220
Miami, FL 33199
P: (305) 348-2977| E: [log in to unmask]
Cybersecure Florida Training Initiative

To unsubscribe from the MARIHELEN-WHEELER list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MARIHELEN-WHEELER