Error during command authentication.

Good morning –

I want to personally invite you to come out and tour the most unique art exhibit Gainesville has ever seen! Experience over eighty works from the homes of allies, artists, and survivors who shared works that say Hope and inspire them.  Gallery hours are daily Mon-Fri, and the closing night event is on Sunday May 5th.  Private tours after hours are also available – just contact me to set one up.  You can also become part of this permanent art display by purchasing a leaf on our Tree of Hope Mural, unveiled on closing night.  Be sure to mark your calendars for Thursday April 25th for Amazing Give as a way to see the show, grab lunch and help us reach our fundraising goals!

This is our most ambitious celebration yet commemorating our Legacy of Hope in the region.  Join us as we show how Hope Happens Here.

Theresa

TheresaSignature-96dpi (002)

To unsubscribe from the MARIHELEN-WHEELER list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MARIHELEN-WHEELER