Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - MARIHELEN-WHEELER Archives - LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

Dear Leaders-

I am writing today to share a proposal for a community-led pilot for a program called Cease Fire in the Hood to address the gun violence crisis in our community. We heard everyone loud and clear at the summit that, in addition to the work that the City, the County, CTAC, SBAC and Santa Fe are doing, we need to build a grassroots effort to build programs that address this challenge at its roots. Strong-Minded Mentors has teamed up with  Pleasant Street Civil Rights and Cultural Arts Center to respond to the call and combine our efforts to build connections with justice-involved youth and to bring resources that address the social determinants of health together to make a positive impact.

We have attached a proposal to expand this work, and would welcome the opportunity to present this to your boards and discuss opportunities to collaborate.

Sincerely,

Jarell Whitehead

To unsubscribe from the MARIHELEN-WHEELER list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MARIHELEN-WHEELER