Error during command authentication.

Hello Marihelen,
I will send you a proper “thank you!” but just wanted to be sure that you saw the media coverage for the Civics Challenge? WCJB ran something last night and WUFT put this out today:

And, thank  you for your speech! It was perfect!
I think you’ll enjoy the “honking” reference in this article.
Warm wishes,
Anne

Sent from my iPhone

To unsubscribe from the MARIHELEN-WHEELER list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(MARIHELEN-WHEELER,SIGNOFF);