Error during command authentication.

logo (1).png

 Asia Eichmiller, President

Democratic Women's Club of North Alachua County

                       RE:  Special Invitation May 26, 2024, 3PM

 Greetings:

 The Democratic Women’s Club of North Alachua County strives to promote Democratic Values, Voter Education, and Candidate Support.

We serve North Alachua and Outreach to surrounding Counties: Columbia, Gilchrist, Suwanee, Union, Bradford.

We’re sponsoring a Forum May 26th, Sunday, 3-5PM, at the Women’s Club in High Springs.

 We invite you to participate and outline your goals for growth, addressing the needs in your County.

 It is crucial for Voters to be well informed with accurate information, especially during a time when disinformation abounds.

We hope you’ll consider participating.  Each participant will have 10 minutes for introduction followed by Q and A.

Looking forward to hearing from you and hope you’ll join us for this truly important Event.

Your RSVP is Requested by April 30th. For More information visit High Springs Women’s Club website: gfwchighspringswomansclub.org

 Please RSVP to: [log in to unmask]

 352-222-2360 for questions and comments

To unsubscribe from the MARIHELEN-WHEELER list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MARIHELEN-WHEELER