Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - MARIHELEN-WHEELER Archives - LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

To All,

Latoya let me know that I had used the wrong email address in the blind copy for commissioners.  Therefore, I am resending the email.

Sincerely,

Ramon D. Gavarrete, P.E.

Public Works Director

Alachua County Public Works