Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - MARIHELEN-WHEELER Archives - LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US URGENT NEED: Men's clothing

Thank you for your support!

Your donation ensures that our neighbors experiencing homelessness have essential items as they work hard to end their homelessness. We can’t thank you enough for choosing to support GRACE and the folks we serve.

Please email our Donor Care Team at [log in to unmask] with any questions on how to further your impact.

Folks urgently need men’s clothing!

We have little to no men’s clothing available for our neighbors experiencing homelessness! We need your help to provide folks with men’s shorts, men’s shirts, and new men’s underwear. If you have any shorts and shirts in good condition that you no longer wear, please donate them to GRACE!

We accept new underwear and new or gently used men’s shorts and shirts. Please check your closet to see if you can donate any of these urgently needed items! All men’s clothing is needed in various sizes!

Drop your donations off at our campus Monday through Saturday from 10 am - 6 pm, or shop our Amazon wish list linked below to send your donation directly to our campus. We are located at 3055 NE 28th Dr. Gainesville, FL 32609.

Amazon Wish List

Provide essentials this spring!

This spring, we need your help to provide folks with essentials like twin-size sheets, towels, hygiene items, rain gear, and bug spray! When someone asks for one of these items, you can be the reason why they have access to it.

You can shop our Spring & Summer Wish List using the button below, where you’ll find all of our current needs for the spring and upcoming summer. This wish list is regularly updated to reflect the items that our neighbors experiencing homelessness are in need of!

Donation drop-offs are Monday through Saturday from 10 am - 6 pm. We are located at 3055 NE 28th Dr. Gainesville, FL 32609.

To unsubscribe from the MARIHELEN-WHEELER list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MARIHELEN-WHEELER