Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - MARIHELEN-WHEELER Archives - LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

Dear Alachua County Commissioners,

On behalf of Shiloh Baptist Church and Bethlehem Methodist Espiscopal Cemetery Restoration Organization, we thank you for taking time to come to Archer and listen to the issues and concerns of the citizens. We appreciate you taking a stand and wanting to assist with the two road projects presented. We reached out because we need help in this small community.

Ms. Gainey cc'd on this email and I am asking that she place this email in the appropriate place for your information.

Again, we thank you.

Regards,

Roberta Lopez
BMECRO President
P. O. Box 914
Archer, Florida 32618

352.495.3035

To unsubscribe from the MARIHELEN-WHEELER list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MARIHELEN-WHEELER