Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - MARIHELEN-WHEELER Archives - LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

NACo Members,

Thank you for your NACo membership; we invite you to join the Unlimited Tech Xchange – Your One-Stop Shop for Cutting-Edge County IT Solutions to celebrate National County Government Month.

Are you looking for Grant Funding to update your IT Infrastructure? Well, join our NACo Tech Xchange with county elected officials and IT experts to provide assistance with getting the funds you deserve.

Subscribe here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://member.naco.org/events/GuestRegistration/1d52a2ae-4f64-ee11-be6e-6045bd029cb7__;!!KOmxaIYkRmNA0A!W9936OSjgVzUTqI3OcYooS0RHpUFJPcky9uGxAsLZ4Aa8hV79L4Ll3-W_QQBQy6Ri-i3sMPqSK1a4fQGZaMvjA$ >

Here's what you'll get with a subscription:

  *   Exclusive Access to the Latest AI Use Cases: Learn from real-world examples of how counties nationwide leverage AI to improve citizen services, streamline operations, and boost efficiency.
  *   Interactive Tabletop Exercises: Collaborate with your peers and tackle simulated IT challenges in a safe, no-pressure environment. These exercises will equip you with the knowledge and strategies to handle real-world scenarios.
  *   Annual CIO Forum: Connect and Collaborate in Person! Mark your calendars—the exclusive CIO Forum is happening on July 11th, 2024. This is your chance to network with fellow County IT Directors, share best practices, and forge valuable connections.

Don't miss out! Subscribe to the Unlimited Tech Xchange today and gain the resources and connections you need to stay ahead of the curve.

[cid:d7307418-51e6-40ed-b83d-d5c378b69f66]

Are you looking for an integrated solution that connects health, human, and public safety services to orchestrate our efforts and resources around a constituent-first approach, focusing on delivering the best possible outcomes for our most vulnerable populations? Register for our webinar with the Riverside County, CA CIO, to discuss the systems they use.

[https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.naco.org/sites/default/files/2024-03/Toddler-stethoscope.jpg__;!!KOmxaIYkRmNA0A!W9936OSjgVzUTqI3OcYooS0RHpUFJPcky9uGxAsLZ4Aa8hV79L4Ll3-W_QQBQy6Ri-i3sMPqSK1a4fQJcRyKpw$ ]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.naco.org/event/connecting-services-improved-outcomes-riverside-countys-integrated-services-delivery__;!!KOmxaIYkRmNA0A!W9936OSjgVzUTqI3OcYooS0RHpUFJPcky9uGxAsLZ4Aa8hV79L4Ll3-W_QQBQy6Ri-i3sMPqSK1a4fSZqPgReg$ >
Connecting Services for Improved Outcomes: Riverside County’s Integrated Services Delivery Initiative<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.naco.org/event/connecting-services-improved-outcomes-riverside-countys-integrated-services-delivery__;!!KOmxaIYkRmNA0A!W9936OSjgVzUTqI3OcYooS0RHpUFJPcky9uGxAsLZ4Aa8hV79L4Ll3-W_QQBQy6Ri-i3sMPqSK1a4fSZqPgReg$ >
The presentation will provide an overview of Riverside County’s current Integrated Services Delivery (ISD) initiative to connect health, human, and public safety services to orchestrate our efforts and resources around a constituent-first approach, focusing on delivering the best possible outcomes for our most vulnerable populations.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.naco.org__;!!KOmxaIYkRmNA0A!W9936OSjgVzUTqI3OcYooS0RHpUFJPcky9uGxAsLZ4Aa8hV79L4Ll3-W_QQBQy6Ri-i3sMPqSK1a4fS3q9JXkg$

Best,

Kimberly Ransom, MSc (She/Her)

Technology Program Manager

National Association of Counties (NACo) | Phone: 202-942-4219 Email: [log in to unmask]

660 North Capitol St NW Suite 400, Washington DC 20001

[cid:cd5dbdee-0899-4036-9e68-f214b811f826]

 The information transmitted by this email is intended only for the person or entity it addresses. This email may contain proprietary, business-confidential, and privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, be aware that any use, review, retransmission, distribution, reproduction, or action taken in reliance upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.