From: Susan Scannella
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2024 1:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Dance Alive 2024 Letter of Support Request

Alachua County Commission Chair Anna Prizzia.pdf

Dear Commission Chair Anna Prizzia,
Good afternoon.  Our grants manager is asking us to update our letters of support as she prepares to submit new rounds of grant applications.  We would be most appreciative if you would kindly provide another letter of support with a 2024 date.  This may be the same or similar letter on your letterhead and updated to reflect the current date.  I've attached your previous support letter for reference.

We would like to have the 2024 letter by the end of next week (4/19) if possible, or as soon thereafter and you may return to my email:  [log in to unmask]
 Thank you for your on-going support of Dance Alive National Ballet!

Many thanks,
Susan

Susan Scannella
Executive Director
Dance Alive National Ballet
904.233.0787
www.dancealive.org

To unsubscribe from the MARIHELEN-WHEELER list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MARIHELEN-WHEELER