Dear Potential Partner:

We have been following the creativity on your YouTube channel for a long time and have chosen you as a potential partner for further work. We offer you to cooperate with us, to be more precise, to promote videos of our new software "Corel Video Editor".

If you are interested, we look forward to your response to this email (in the form of a reply letter).

As soon as we see your response, we will send you the terms and conditions of the contract and the promotional video.

Sincerely,

Benjamin Taylor

Customer Service Representative of Corel Studio, Inc.

Corel Studio, Inc.

Lõõtsa 5, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia  |

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=KEN-CORNELL