I am NOT in favor of pulling the project

Ken Cornell
County Commissioner
Board of County Commissioners
12 SE 1st ST • Gainesville • FL • 32601
352-264-6900 (office) • 352-281-4000 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public records. Your e-mail
communications,
including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.

> On Apr 20, 2024, at 7:56 PM, Shirley Freistat <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> CAUTION: This email originated from outside your organization. Exercise caution when opening attachments or clicking links, especially from unknown senders.
>

> Dear commissioner Cornell
> My name is Shirley Freistat I live in Jonesville, we play pickle ball …at Jonesville and we were all excited about the designated pickle ball courts that were supposed to be built..It was brought to my attention that the commission is planning to pull the project.. I would like to appeal to you to consider passing this project. Pickle ball is such a good recreational activity for old and young… social, outdoor exercise it is such a wonderful activity for all of us. There is plenty of parking contrary to reports I play there 4 to 5 days a week and never have I had a problem with parking!!
> Thank you for your help
> With this issue
> Shirley Freistat
> Shirley Freistat

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(KEN-CORNELL,SIGNOFF);