Yes I play and I couldn't agree more!

Ken Cornell
County Commissioner
Board of County Commissioners
12 SE 1st ST • Gainesville • FL • 32601
352-264-6900 (office) • 352-281-4000 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public records. Your e-mail
communications,
including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.

 Thank you Mr. Cornell. I am retired and the people I have met there are outstanding. Kind, courteous and generous to a fault. I don’t know if you play pickleball but if you do you should  join us sometime to experience the camaraderie. Our evolving parks and sport options unite us as a community. That’s gold!

Greg

Sent from my iPhone

352-264-6900 (office) • 352-281-4000 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public records. Your e-mail
communications,
including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.

> On Apr 20, 2024, at 1:12 PM, Greg Schultz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> CAUTION: This email originated from outside your organization. Exercise caution when opening attachments or clicking links, especially from unknown senders.
>

> Dear Mr. Cornell:
>
> I am writing to you to ask you to support the creation of 3 pickleball courts at Jonesville. As someone who voted for Wild Spaces and Public Places I think funding this initiative is fair and appropriate and a responsible use of the money raised through the sales tax. I urge you to support this project. Thanks in advance for your consideration.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Greg Schultz
> 10433 SW 41st Ave
> Gainesville, FL. 32608
>

> Sent from my iPhone

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(KEN-CORNELL,SIGNOFF);