Fellow Patriot,

Congress is at it again – trying to give Ukraine ANOTHER $10 BILLION in economic aid - adding to the $44.2 BILLION we’ve already given them since the start of the war in 2022.

I’m sorry but, are they insane?

The average American can hardly make ends meet right now, thanks to the Democrats – and now they want to take your hard-earned money and give it away?

I refuse to stand for this, Fellow Patriot

I’m taking a stand and proposing an amendment that will strike ALL economic aid to Ukraine.

I will not sit idly by and watch your tax dollars wasted by Biden and House Democrats.

BEFORE we help Ukraine, we MUST:

→ SECURE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER

→ EASE THE FINANCIAL STRAIN OF BIDENOMICS

→ SUPPORT OUR FORGOTTEN MILITARY AND VETERANS

We have given all we can to Ukraine but it’s not our fight to fight.

Please, stand with me if you believe we should put America first.

Please consider making a contribution to help me in the fight to put AMERICANS.

Thank you,

Kat Cammack

Congresswoman FL-3

MAILING ADDRESS
KAT FOR CONGRESS
5200 NW 43RD STREET, SUITE 102-180
GAINESVILLE, FL 32606

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=KEN-CORNELL