St. Augustine, Fla. - Florida Governor Ron DeSantis signs Senate Bill 184, which will take effect on January 1, 2025.

This new law prohibits "the harassment of a police officer or first responder who is actively doing his or her job." Any person who  - after being warned - approaches or remains within 25 feet of a first responder actively engaged in the lawful performance of his or her duties, with the intent to impede, harass, or threaten that responder, faces a second degree misdemeanor charge.

- How is this new law likely to impact interactions between Public Employees and First Amendment Auditors?
- What else should we know before enforcing this new law?
- Where does First Amendment expression end and harassment begin?

Our dynamic and engaging seminar answers these questions and many more.

Screen Shot 2024-04-16 at 10.40.17 AM.png

Timeless Solutions for an Evolving World
Prokopton Training and Development, LLC
Orlando, Florida
407-467-0375
www.Prokopton.net

Access the ANNA-PRIZZIA Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the ANNA-PRIZZIA List