Good afternoon Anne!  Yes, I did see the schedule. I am delighted to participate as you have planned.  How many students are you expecting???
Marihelen

Sent from my iPhone

Marihelen Wheeler
County Commissioner
Board of County Commissioners
12 SE 1st Street, 2nd Floor • Gainesville • FL • 32601
352-264-6900 (office)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public records. Your e-mail
communications,
including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.