Error during command authentication.

Dear Honorable Marihelen Wheelchair,

I am writing on behalf of Rabbi Ber Goldman, regarding two upcoming important events and to extend a personal invitation to you on his behalf.

          1. On Monday, April 15th, at 7:30 PM, Chabad UF Jewish Student & Community Center will host freed Gaza hostage Mrs. Judith Rannan for an in-person address.

Judith and her daughter Natalie traveled from Chicago to Israel to celebrate Judith’s mother’s 85th birthday at Kibbutz Nahal Oz. On the Jewish holiday of Simchat Torah, October 7th, they were kidnapped by Hamas terrorists. After a horrifying two weeks, they were the first to be released out of the roughly 240 hostages held by Hamas in Gaza.

Judith will share her extraordinary story of hope, faith, and her miraculous survival.

          2. On Monday evening, April 22nd, the Jewish people will begin celebrating Passover.

As you know, Passover is the anchor of our faith; it represents the birth of the Jewish people as a nation, a time that symbolizes our freedom and redemption. It is celebrated and relived each year at the Passover Seder.

This year, Passover coincides with UF’s spring finals, and we anticipate many more students staying in Gainesville for the holiday. Chabad UF will host the first Seder at the UF O’Connell Center Exactech Arena, with an expected attendance of over 1,000 guests. We are proud to hold the title of the largest seated Seder in North America!

It would be wonderful and exciting if you could join us for this landmark event. There will be a program at 7:00 PM preceding the ritual Seder. Your presence would be an honor and very meaningful to all in attendance. You can stay for just a short time or the entire Seder.

Rabbi Berl Goldman extends a warm invitation to you and your loved ones to join us for these important events. Please reach out to me if you're able to attend. We'd be delighted to add you to our VIP list.

Attached, you will find more information.

Best regards,

Julianne Kaarby

Chabad UF Jewish Student & Community Center

2021 NW 5th Avenue, Gainesville, FL 32603

(352)336-5877 | www.JewishGator.com

Facebook.com/ChabadUF | Instagram @Jewish_gator

To unsubscribe from the MARIHELEN-WHEELER list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MARIHELEN-WHEELER