Error during command authentication.

Dear Education Colleagues,

Please forgive cross-posting. Would you mind sharing this terrific scholarship opportunity For Alachua County students with friends, educators, parents and students? Veterans for Peace, Gainesville Chapter 14, will be awarding three $1,500 dollar scholarships this year.

I am attaching this year's Gainesville Veterans for Peace College Scholarship materials and guidelines. These include:

1) Scholarship Flier for Distribution

2) WORD Scholarship Application form. (Note, two letters of recommendation are required)

PLEASE NOTE THE DEADLINE TO APPLY IS APRIL 15.

3) A copy of the full scholarship application packet materials is also available at the Gainesville Veterans for Peace website here.  Scroll down the web site page for instructions.

The major change this year is that applicants may now email me ([log in to unmask]) a copy of their application materials.

Please message me directly with questions.

Thank You,
Paul Ortiz
Veterans for Peace, Gainesville 14

-----------

Paul Ortiz
Director, Samuel Proctor Oral History Program
Professor of History,
University of Florida Research Foundation Professor
University of Florida

2023-24 Robert L. Hess Scholar in Residence
The Ethyle R. Wolfe Institute for the Humanities,
Brooklyn College
Brooklyn, NY 11210

Past President, United Faculty of Florida-UF (FEA/NEA/AFT/AFL-CIO) [2020-2023]

                 Richard Wright and the 1919 Elaine Massacre
                           Democracy Now

--

--

Paul Ortiz
Director, Samuel Proctor Oral History Program
Professor of History,
University of Florida Research Foundation Professor
University of Florida

2023-24 Robert L. Hess Scholar in Residence
The Ethyle R. Wolfe Institute for the Humanities,
Brooklyn College
Brooklyn, NY 11210

Past President, United Faculty of Florida-UF (FEA/NEA/AFT/AFL-CIO) [2020-2023]

                 Richard Wright and the 1919 Elaine Massacre
                           Democracy Now

To unsubscribe from the MARIHELEN-WHEELER list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MARIHELEN-WHEELER